Amazon Healthy India Quiz Answers, Amazon 1 April 2020 Healthy Life Quiz Win Free Healthy Life 1 April 2020, Amazon Stay Safe India Quiz Answers Today, #StaySafeIndiaQuiz, Amazon App Only Healthy Life Quiz Answers:
Amazon Healthy Life Quiz Answers 1 April:
Answer: 20 seconds
Question 2. To prevent COVID-19, it is safest to avoid physical contact when greeting. Which of the below popular gestures is NOT a safe greeting?
Question 3. The WHO recommends you should maintain at least _____ distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: 1 meter (3 feet)
Question 4. Which of these is NOT a common symptom of COVID-19?
Question 5. What is the recommended duration for self-quarantine for monitoring COVID-19 symptoms, in case you have had any contact with an infected person?
Answer: 14 days
Answer: Respiratory droplets (droplets from the nose/mouth)
How To Play And Win Amazon Healthy India Quiz Today 1 April 2020:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner, or Amazon Fun Zone Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or Event Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you for become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now, wait for the mail or SMS [For Mobile Accounts] from Amazon to know about your selection as a winner.
Prizes Of Amazon Healthy India Quiz:
This Quiz is for informational purposes, help to stop spreading Chinese Virus (Coronavirus, COVID19) in India, stay safe, stay protected and stay healthy.
Amazon Healthy India Quiz 1 April 2020- More Details:
This Healthy India Quiz is brought and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (ASSPL). The quiz is for informational purposes only, and designed to help you understand protective measures against the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. Quiz questions are based on advisory from the advisory from the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI.