Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers 25 July 2019, Amazon Cricket Quiz Contest Win Bose Headphones, Amazon Bose Cricket Quiz Answers 25 July 2019, Amazon App Only Bose Headphones Cricket Quiz Answers Today 25/07/2019, Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers, Amazon App Only Cricket Quiz Answers 25th July 19 Win Bose Headphones:
This Amazon Cricket Quiz contest is App Only Amazon Quiz Contest. We provide Correct answers of every Amazon Quiz Contest as soon As its available. We provide every quiz answers here before other sites do, You can join our Facebook Page [Facebook Page Link] also to get notified of every Amazon Quiz Time Contest Or Other Contests And other Loot Offers, And Online Deals And Offers.
You Can Join our Telegram Channel too for instant updates. [Telegram Group Link]
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers Win Bose Headphones:
Question 1. In the context of cricket, what does LBW stand for?
Answer: Leg before wicket
Question 2. As per the laws of cricket, when can a ‘lost ball’ be called?
Answer: When the ball cannot be recovered without outside assistance
Question 3. The Indian cricket team played its first T20 International match in 2006. Who was the India team captain?
Answer: Virender Sehwag
Question 4. There’s a complicated method for determining the winner if a match is stopped by rain. What is it called?
Answer: Duckworth–Lewis–Stern method
Question 5. Which of these is NOT a field position in cricket?
Answer: Short put
Play More Quiz Win More Prize:
How To Play And Win Amazon App Only Cricket Quiz Contest And Win Bose Headphones:
Amazon India frequently runs quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Today on 25-07-2019 Amazon Announced Amazon Cricket Prime Day Quiz Contest.
How To Find Amazon Cricket Quiz Contest In Amazon App:
- At First you need Amazon India Official Shopping App installed on your smartphone (If you haven’t the App Installed then Click Here to go to installation page )
- Open Amazon Shopping App and sign in
- Scroll down to the banner of Amazon Cricket Quiz 25 July and click on the banner
- Answer all the questions of Amazon CricketQuiz correctly and stand a chance to win Bose Headphones for free from Amazon India.
All You need to participate in Amazon Cricket Quiz 25 July is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer all the questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon Cricket Quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winner’s list click HERE.
Amazon Cricket Quiz 25 July 2019 – More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 3 July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 1 August 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Wireless Headphon (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.