Amazon Quiz 11 June, Amazon Quiz 11 June 2019 Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers 11 June Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Contest Answers win Fitbit Versa Smartwatch:
Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers 11 June 2019:
Question 1. What is the name of the fictional Arabian city where the story of Aladdin is based?
Question 2. Videos of the world’s first (and most rare) albino giant panda were captured recently. Where was this albino panda seen?
Question 3. The retired judge of Indian Supreme Court Justice Madan B Lokur has been appointed to the Supreme Court of Fiji.
Question 4. Who is the youngest Member of Loksabha in the history of Indian Parliament?
Answer: Chandrani Murmu
Question 5. Murray Gell-Mann was the Nobel Prize Laureate in 1969 who passed away recently. For which field did he win the Nobel Prize?
Amazon Quiz 11 June 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 11 June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Fitbit Versa Health and Fitness Smartwatch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.